Have you tried skipping alcohol side effects, but still keep that bitter twist? This Honey Ginger Mocktail is loaded with vitamins and antioxidants, plus its bitter-spicy taste makes you forget that it’s a non-alcoholic drink.
- Ginger 2 thumbs
- Honey 1/3 cup
- Lemons 3
- Boiling water 1/3 cup
- Sparkling water 1 PT
- Juice lemons, should yield about 1/3 cup.
- Peel and slice ginger.
- Mix ginger, honey and boiling water. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Combine the mixture with lemon juice, ice, and sparkling water.
- Use stevia or fruit monk to reduce carbs
- Decorate with lemon slices or mint leaves