Need a quick breakfast? This super-easy keto smoothie bowl is packed with healthy fats from avocado and MCT oil that will power you up long after it’s been enjoyed. The blueberries give it a beautiful color and the coconut cream provides the low caloric sweetness that makes this seem like a dessert – but with half the sugar!
- Avocado - 1/2
- Blueberries - 1 cup
- MCT Oil - 1 tbsp
- Coconut Cream - 4 tbsp
- Combine all ingredients and blend, it should be thick enough to eat with a spoon. Simple as that!
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl, decorate with any berries or coconut flakes.
- Use less or more berries depending on your macros
- Decorate with chocolate nibs, coconut flakes, or berries
- Pairs amazingly with black coffee!
This is the quintessential healthy breakfast! You see it all over Instagram and Pinterest, but it always looks too fancy for a quick, easy, and filling meal. Well, now you know the secret! Anyone can create a beautiful and easy meal as long as they have fruit. Try adding bananas for extra sweetness or lemon juice for a little tang! You’re the boss!
photo by @mchorna